Simple Solutions for Your Rejuvenation and Vitality
August 30 @ 7:30 pm - September 2 @ 11:30 am$325
Based on their recent PBS show, Survival Guide for Pain-Free Living, this program with acclaimed teachers Lee Albert and Peggy Cappy focuses on relieving aches and pains and improving posture, providing you with the skills to carry this new awareness and ease into your everyday life.
Lee and Peggy combine their time-honored approaches to health and vitality to teach you
- Warm-ups that stimulate the lymph system, your body’s “house cleaner”
- Breathing exercises to relax your nervous system and calm your brain
- Stretches and modified yoga postures to bring newfound ease and comfort to your body
- Meditations to focus your mind and foster a happy heart
- The principles of muscle imbalances, including how to remedy “slump-sitting” and “text-neck.”
Return home with a wonderful practice to reinforce your well-being and inner harmony.