- How do I remove the DVD from the case?
- How do I contact someone about my order?
- What is your return policy?
- When will I receive my US order?
- When will I receive my Canadian order?
- What do I do if my DVD won’t play?
- Do you ship to Canada?
- Is this DVD for me?
- I am really out of shape. Can I do this DVD?
- Can I do this DVD if I am in a wheelchair?
- Are the videos available on VHS tape?
- Are the DVDs closed captioned?
- What do I need to get started?
- What is a DVD Region? Will the DVDs play in other countries?
1. How do I remove the DVD from the case? To remove the DVD from the case press on the button in the center of the DVD.
2. How do I contact someone about my order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the phone number contained in your Email order receipt.
3. What is your return policy? We will refund the purchase price if an item is returned unopened.
4. When will I receive my USA order? Your order will be shipped via United States Postal Service two business days from receipt. Orders shipped to locations in the United States are usually delivered in about one week. If you have not received your order after more than two weeks please contact us.
5. When will I receive my Canadian order? Your order will be shipped via United States Postal Service International First Class Mail two business days from receipt. Orders shipped to locations in Canada are usually delivered in about two to three weeks. If you have not received your order after more than three weeks contact us.
6. What do I do if my DVD doesn’t play?
- If the shiny surface is not clean; carefully wash the DVD with mild soap and water.
- Try playing the DVD on a different player, if the DVD plays on a different player, your DVD player probably has something wrong with it.
- Look at the center hub of the DVD, if you see a crack in the center hub, the DVD has been damaged.
7. Do you ship to Canada? Yes we ship to Canada. Please note that orders to Canada may have tax duty and fees applied by Canadian customs. All prices are in United States dollars.
8. Is this DVD for me? This yoga DVD can benefit you if you have ever thought:
- I am too old, or I feel too old.
- I’m overweight (whether 10 or 50 pounds).
- I don’t want to go to a gym or take a class with people who are already in shape.
- I’d like something I can do at home in small, “I really can do this” amounts.
- I don’t want to watch skinny models hired to do the DVD–I want to watch “real” people.
- I want someone to show me how to do things my body will be able to do and I want that person
to be gentle, accepting, and encouraging.
9. I am really out of shape. Can I do this DVD? If you have not done any physical exercise in a long time you should check with your doctor before starting. Make sure that you explain that this is not the type of yoga DVD where you have to be able to bend like a pretzel. Peggy has designed the series of yoga poses to be gentle and easy to do.
10. Can I do this DVD if I am in a wheelchair? All of the Yoga for the Rest of Us Part 1 is done from a seated position and can be done in a wheelchair. The deep relaxation can also be practiced from a seated position.
11. Are the videos available on VHS tape? No, all videos are available on DVD only.
12. Are the DVDs closed captioned? All DVDs are closed captioned.
13. What do I need to get started? All you need to get started is an area about four feet by six feet, the DVD, DVD player, a good sturdy chair, and the willingness to try. Comfortable, loose-fitting clothes are best to wear. A yoga mat makes a surface less likely to be slippery so you have a better grip.
14. DVD Regions
Global region codes identify specific DVDs that are compatible with the players typically sold in that region. All of Peggy Cappy’s DVDs play in Region 1 only (U.S., U.S. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda).